The panhandle of Florida has quickly become one of the most popular areas in the entire Southeast. Americans are adopting a true priority for a work/life balance and 30A has much to offer.
So what makes us unique?
- Access to the water – be it the Gulf, the Choctawhatchee Bay, or our coastal dune lakes – mean ease and convenience for stand-up paddleboarding, kayaking, kitesurfing, and fishing.
- Our beach communities boast architectural planning by some of the preeminent professionals in the world. The walkable and bikeable communities of Seaside, Alys Beach, and Rosemary Beach are synonymous with the New Urbanist movement now seen nationwide.
- Our year-round mild temperatures, access to multiple State Parks, and more than 30 miles of forest trail systems for running, hiking, biking, and enjoyment of nature.
- Scenic Highway 30-A is home to 15 stunning protected coastal dune lakes – distinct to only a handful of places in the world.
- 30A‘s paved bike path, known as the Timpoochee Trail, winds parallel to the road from Dune Allen to Inlet Beach for family fun and exploring our beach communities.
As word continues to spread about our unparalleled beaches and availability for direct flights increases, new visitors are finding their way to 30-A and dreaming of lives lived at the beach.